Have you ever heard the saying, “If you fail to plan, you plan to fail”? That credo can certainly holds true when it comes to a commercial construction project. When your construction project is still in its earliest planning stages, every decision that is made can affect your return on investment.
At Sharrett Construction we are confident in our abilities to help with each phase of your commercial project. This includes pre-construction services that will save time and money throughout your project. Sharrett Construction is a Lakeland, Florida based general contractor that is committed to helping our clients realize the completion of their vision. Now is the time to put your project on the road to success starting with our pre-construction services.
Key ingredients to successful Pre-Construction Planning:
Appropriate budget: When determining the expenses and aligning the budget for your project, you’ll want to make sure that all costs are accounted for. Working with an experienced contractor diminishes the likelihood that any areas of your project are left out when planning the budget.
Accurate timeline: Time is money, and keeping your project on schedule will help save you both. We know the importance of aligning the correct tradesmen at the most efficient times to save you the headache and hassle of ill-planning.
Teamwork: At Sharrett Construction we pride ourselves on having assembled a top-notch team of professionals to handle every phase of your construction project. Our pre-construction team will deliver a plan to make your project run smoothly and successfully. Our team becomes YOUR team.
Communication: Communication is one of the most important aspects of a successful build. To help keep everything running smoothly, Sharrett Construction recommends hiring a contractor that also serves as your construction project manager. Doing so provides you with a dedicated and informed point of contact throughout the project.
Not only do we pride ourselves on effective communication with our clients, we keep our team informed as well. Your Sharrett Construction team is always informed of the project timeline, budget, scheduling, and constructibility. By keeping everyone on the same page, we can deliver spectacular results.
Sharrett Construction Pre-Construction services may include any of the following:
- Monitoring and/or managing design progress.
- Developing the preliminary budget for the construction project, along with a procurement strategy with long lead item prioritization.
- Performing value-engineering and constructability analysis.
- Researching potential energy-saving opportunities.
- Composing the final budget and timeline, including deadlines for specific phases of the project.
- Working with vendors and suppliers, helping to guarantee a smooth transition from pre-construction phase to construction.
- Assisting the design team in developing a maintenance plan.
- Developing a site logistics approach that includes solutions for site access, deliveries, storage of materials, and facilities for members of the construction team.
- Helping compare pricing of subcontractors, and analyze bids from subcontractors.
- Assisting in all actions necessary for the filing of documents with the necessary government regulatory offices.
- Expediting the approval of building permits.
- Identification and procurement of long lead items, which helps keep the fabrication schedule in line with the construction schedule.
- Proper recovery and disposal of any contaminated materials.
Your Construction Specialist
Feeling confident and making informed decisions about your construction investment starts with pre-construction services. If you are ready for a team that will maximize the profitability of your project, then Sharrett Construction should be your next call! Our pre-construction services will help you define costs, set the timeline, define scope, minimize risks, and more for your next construction project. In addition, we will also provide you with the documentation you need to obtain project approval and permitting. Sharrett Construction is committed to being your construction partner and making sure your vision becomes a reality. Call our office today at (863) 840-9781 or submit a contact inquiry to schedule your consultation appointment.